The PACSCL Communications committee develops, determines, and implements strategies to encourage better communication among PACSCL member staff. This ad hoc committee is also charged with increasing awareness of PACSCL materials and programs both within and outside the nexus of PACSCL membership. Topics of concern to the committee include branding, reputation (of the organization and member organizations), and engagement. You can contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to facilitate this work, the committee, in consultation with the Managing Director:
- Oversees PACSCL social media (Facebook, Twitter) and develops a coherent and consistent social media strategy
- Manages major communication tools for the organization such as the PACSCL website, newsletters, and member event calendar
- Reviews communication channels and evaluates how/if they meet the needs of the PACSCL community in fulfilling the committee’s commitment to engagement, branding, and reputation.
- Develops resources for PACSCL staff and Board on general public relations.
- Ashley Augustyniak, Science History Institute
- Sophia Dahab, Library Company of Philadelphia
- Josue Hurtado, Temple University
- Alex Japha, Lehigh University
- Allison Mills, Bryn Mawr College, Chair
- Emma Sarconi, Princeton University